What information do we collect and store?
We collect certain information or data about you when you contact Insight Advantage Ltd (email or phone) or use the Website (visit the Website or using the Website forms);
- Information which you provide including your name, address, your e-mail address and your telephone number
- Your questions, research briefs or feedback
- Your IP address and information about your browser
- If you sign up to our email newsletter, we will collect your names, email address, subscription preferences and email tracking (e.g. open rates and links clicked)
What do we use the information for?
We want to give our clients, suppliers and research participants the best possible service and need key information to provide our research service to you.
- We may use the data gathered to contact you by telephone, e-mail or other means, to update you of new products, services, or changes to our service or your account. You can tell us to stop sending you communications information about you at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the 'unsubscribe' link within any of our marketing emails
- Information collected will also be used to improve the Website, monitor how the Website is being used, including detecting problems in its functioning, and to provide a more personalised service to you and your device
- Any personal information you provide to us will only be accessible by us, our agents and service providers, and will not be disclosed unless we are obliged or permitted to do so by law
- Other than as described above, we will not pass on your personal details to any third party without your permission
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA and therefore your information may be accessed outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your information can be accessed. If our suppliers store your information in the US, we ensure it is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Insight Advantage Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (Company Number 08188551), Registered address 33 Somerset Road, London W4 5DW.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com